School Code of Conduct
The one rule for all of us in school is everyone should act with kindness and consideration to others at all times.
- We always try to respect other people’s point of view. We should accept that everyone is different but equally important.
- We should behave in a way that is not aggressive, deliberately annoying or hurtful.
- In class, we make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn and for the teacher to teach. (This means arriving on time with everything you need for that lesson, beginning and ending the lesson in a courteous and orderly way, listening carefully, following instructions, helping each other when appropriate and being quiet and sensible at all times.)
- We move quietly about school. (This means never running, barging or shouting, but being ready to help by opening doors, and standing back to let people pass and help to carry things.) In crowded areas please keep to the left
- We always speak politely to everyone and there should be no shouting inside.
- We are quiet whenever we are required to be.
- We keep the school clean and tidy, and always recycle, so that it is a welcoming place we can all be proud of. (This means putting all litter in bins, keeping walls and furniture clean and unmarked, and taking great care of the displays, particularly of other people’s work.)
- During or after school, when walking locally or with a school group, or on the school bus, we must always remember that the schools’ reputation depends on the way we behave.