Parents and carers of children at Sir Robert Hitcham’s all belong to the Friends.
The Friends (ID 1081)
Anna WinstoneVice Chair
We’re delighted to introduce your NEW Sir Robert Hitcham’s Friend’s Committee – an enthusiastic bunch of mum and dad volunteers, keen to help raise money for school projects, outings, and other added-value extras that make our school so special.
Did you know?
- The Friend’s raise money to donate to every class so they can buy precious equipment for their classroom.
- The Friend’s fund the Forest School supplies.
- In the past, they have paid for the sandpit, playground equipment, reading books and school trips, amongst other things!
- £2,500 is the minimum needed to be raised every year just to oversee basic requirements that the school are reliant on.
How can you help?
- The Friends are registered for the Giving Machine - an easy way to make money for the school at NO COST TO YOURSELF. When you shop on line, just do so through either of the link (selecting the Friends of Sir Robert Hitcham's school as the charity).
- As a registered charity, we require a team of elected committee members who attend an Annual General Meeting in October. Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting as it’s a chance to see how the funds raised are used for the benefit of the children.
- We’re always keen to welcome new volunteers, both to join the Committee or simply to support with donations or offers of help at events. If you’d like to contribute in any way, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please contact the via email@example.com
What are we planning this year?
In the past, Friends has run a wide variety of events that are open to all, including: Film Nights, Quiz Nights, Christmas Hamper Raffle, a Summer Fete, Children’s Discos and regular Cake Sales.
We’ll be running the Christmas Hamper Raffle again and are busy planning various fundraising activities for the rest of the academic year.
Also, if you have any fundraising ideas, please do share with us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So, watch this space!
See Friends Posts on the Blog.
Friends GDPR Statement:
The Friends of Sir Robert Hitcham’s Framlingham CEVAP collect parent data so they can communicate about volunteering for Friends’ activities. Information will be securely stored, and only the Friends’ committee members organising an event will have access. Data will never be shared with any third parties. Parents may contact the Friends at any time to see the data held – it typically will only be: Name; Email; Telephone number; The year group(s) you are a parent of.
With parent consent, the data will be kept whilst you are still a parent at the school, after which it will be deleted. Parents may withdraw consent for the Friends to hold personal details at any time by emailing email@example.com